Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rahul kumar <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 06:28:40 UTC

Re: Ofbiz WEb Service call from Standalone Java Client

Hello sanjaya,
      Can u tell me the steps how to generate the wsdl file in ofbiz, bcz
iam unable to genarate the wsdl file in ofbiz .

Re: Ofbiz WEb Service call from Standalone Java Client

Posted by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,

Look at :
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/calling-ofbiz-services-from-liferay-using-soap.html