Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/01/03 14:27:25 UTC

New PMC member: Ayeshmantha Perera

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Juneau has invited
Ayeshmantha Perera to become a PMC member and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: New PMC member: Ayeshmantha Perera

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thak you all.Looking forqard to work with you guys.Cheers !!

Ayeshmantha

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations