Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by dg...@hyperreal.com on 1997/04/27 23:15:45 UTC

Changed information for PR suexec/479

Synopsis: mod_cgi passing foobared username argument to suEXEC

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sun Apr 27 14:15:44 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I'd wager this too was fixed by 1.2b9... which is in the usual
places.  Could you tell us if it does fix the problem?

Thanks
Dean

Re: Changed information for PR suexec/479

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
Damn.  Check out argv.  You will find several thousand copies of whatever
argument you pass.  Oops.  Will look at the cause...

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
There are definately special cases for = in the code... but I'm not going
to pretend to know why they're there.  Anyone else?

Dean

Posted by "Mark A. Bentley" <be...@cs.umn.edu>.