Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Vivian Wang <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/16 02:15:23 UTC

how to get the http status code

Hi There,

I am using axis2/c to make web service client call, like this:

      axiom_node_t * node = axis2_svc_client_send_receive(_wsf_service_client, _env, payload);

After this, I am trying to use the following API to get the http status code,

      AXIS2_EXTERN int AXIS2_CALL axis2_svc_client_get_http_status_code(axis2_svc_client_t * svc_client, const axutil_env_t * env);

I am expecting 408 for time out, 200 for success. However, I am always getting 0. How do I get the proper status code?

Thanks!
Vivian

Re: how to get the http status code

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.