Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Omer Abramovich <om...@syverse.net> on 2014/03/30 13:28:52 UTC

SVN issue

Hello,

After setting up SVN protocol (using svnserve windows process) I get this kind of error when perform commit.

Regards,
Omer           Abramovich
IS/IT            Department
Mobile          052.8588.111
[Syverse Logo]

RE: SVN issue

Posted by Omer Abramovich <om...@syverse.net>.
Got it, thank you Bert.

Regards,
Omer           Abramovich
IS/IT            Department
Mobile          052.8588.111
[Syverse Logo]

Looking at the log, the crash is in 'VisualSVNServerHooks.exe', so I would recommend mailing to the VisualSVN support e-mail list. I don't think we know how to help you here.

                Bert

RE: SVN issue

RE: SVN issue

Posted by Omer Abramovich <om...@syverse.net>.
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the update !!! I really appreciate this ☺

Regards,
Omer           Abramovich
IS/IT            Department
Mobile          052.8588.111
[Syverse Logo]

After setting up SVN protocol (using svnserve windows process) I get this kind of error when perform commit.

Hi Omer,
This issue is fixed in recently released VisualSVN Server 2.7.5:
* Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe crashes on commits without 'svn:log' or 'svn:author' properties.

http://www.visualsvn.com/server/download/

--
Ivan Zhakov

Re: SVN issue