Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Anthony Wells <aw...@cd-crafters.com> on 2004/08/25 20:58:32 UTC

The finale: Passing aprsed info in apreq_req to a subrequest...

Hi All,

The great news is that I can now recover the apreq_req created in mod_apreq
inside mod_include!!!  I checked, it does indeed have the information from
the BODY content.

So, the final question is, how do I pass this info inside apreq_req->body to
my subrequest(rr) so that mod_jk can then pass it on to my JSP????

Just think, you guys help me with this and you won't have to see any more
posts from me...at least for a few weeks to a month!

Anthony