Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 02:07:54 UTC

Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Hi all.

Thanks for the hard work. I'm wondering if there are plans to release the
ear plugin any time soon? I'm trying to mass test our java 9+ readiness
without changing all the build plans to disable ear modules.

I see 2 unresolved ticket there, but they are from 2015.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-216?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0

Thanks for your time
Jim

Re: Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jim,

On 07/03/18 22:42, Jim Sellers wrote:
> I will be able to, but not likely until the 19th when I have access to
> more projects.
>
> Most of our use at work is pretty plain so I won't be very complicated
> cases.
>
> Would that work?

Unfortunately not cause I would get it out next week at latest...

But great thanks for your offering to help...

But of course if something is going wrong with the version please give
the feedback as soon as possible...
Many thanks.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise