Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2003/01/02 14:05:52 UTC

Got the tutorial working.

I've finally managed to get the tutorial working.

<exec dir="./bin" executable="jar">^M
   <arg line="-uf ../dist/jportal.war ."/>^M
</exec>^M

this rule is the only one that successfully adds the files to the
copied over jetspeed.war

Re: Got the tutorial working.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 04:20  PM, Michael Chao wrote:

> Thanks Robert! I've been tearing out my hairs over this problem for a
> week
> now.
> So is this a proper bug in the build.xml file? May be we should report
> this
> to save future tutorial user from grief.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Chao

I updated the tutorial build.xml again. Sorry about that, but it was
working fine for me with "*".

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software