Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Manu <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2019/01/15 08:14:44 UTC

Hello Ignite Community

Hello Ignite Community!

My name is Manu. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite. My JIRA username
mnusan. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Hello Ignite Community

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Manu and welcome to the community!

I've added you to the contributors' list in JIRA. Feel free to pick a
ticket of your choice.

In general, try to start playing with Ignite examples and checking our
technical docs. Also, get to know out Dev Process page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

-
Denis