Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/09 13:25:00 UTC

Re: Move running vm to project

Hey all, sorry to bring back this topic again. But, I am curious.
I was looking at the CS source code, at the method
"com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.moveVMToUser(AssignVMCmd)"
I found this:

  if (newAccount == null
                || newAccount.getType() == Account.ACCOUNT_TYPE_PROJECT) {
            throw new InvalidParameterValueException("Invalid accountid="
                    + cmd.getAccountName() + " in domain " +
cmd.getDomainId());
        }

Why cannot we transfer one VM to a project? Is there some sort of
limitation?

--
Rafael Weingärtner