Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 16:48:52 UTC

TESTLINK QUESTION

Hello,
I was learning about how to run a testcase in  TestLink, there are 4 cases
but I don't understand one of these cases.
When I need to use the case blocked?

Best Regards.

Re: TESTLINK QUESTION

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
I attach an image: http://imagebin.org/252097

Re: TESTLINK QUESTION

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
> I was learning about how to run a testcase in  TestLink, there are 4 cases
> but I don't understand one of these cases.
> When I need to use the case blocked?

"Blocked" means you are unable to test something because another bug
"blocks" or prevents you from accessing the feature.  For example, if there
is a test case to verify that the printing envelopers works correctly, but
the print dialog crashes every time you try to load it, then your test case
is "blocked'/

-Rob