Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by xaviXxXx <xa...@2moro.fr> on 2011/05/17 15:26:34 UTC

Compatibility Office/POI

Hi,

I would like informations about compatibility between Office and POI.
Is there any one who has a compatibility list ?

Else, my problem is the following.
I must use the version 3.2 of POI, because I must use JAVA 1.4 ... And I
can't change the Java version.
Now, I generate Excel files which are only readable with Excel 2003 and not
with 2007.

How can I do to generate Excel files compatibles with the last version of
Office ?
Which is the first compatible version with the last version of office ?

Thanks in advance.
Xavi