Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/03/04 21:40:50 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon-logkit/src/java/org/apache/log Hierarchy.java

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:58, nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> nicolaken    2003/03/04 06:58:58
>
>   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/log Hierarchy.java
>   Log:
>   Reverting to version 1.28, before the changes that have been vetoed
>   by Berin and after having asked the one responsible for the changes on
>   avalon-dev.

What the hell are you doing - no one has asked for those changes to be
reverted. I have already reverted what was vetoed.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum

Re: cvs commit: avalon-logkit/src/java/org/apache/log Hierarchy.java

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
yeah, lets go fight a war over the name of a single method, or over
which part of a veto applies to which part of the method name change
modification.

Maybe we should just rename Hierarchy.java to
LatestPointlessBikeShedArgument.java?

clearly shows everyone taking a time to post overreacting to everything
in various ways. Including me. I Had a long day; my humble apologies.

- LSD