Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/06/07 19:25:26 UTC

Using Tree2 with WebSphere 5.1

Has anyone gotten Tree2 to work with WebSphere 5.1?  I realize that
WebSphere is only JSF 1.0 compatible, but I didn't see anything in the
code that required JSF 1.1.  However, when trying to run the example, I
got an Error 500: Assertion Failed at the following location in
HtmlTreeRenderer:

    private void encodeRecursive(FacesContext context, UIComponent
component) throws IOException
    {
        /**@todo consider moving this common functionality to a base
class or utility class */
        if (!component.isRendered()) return;

        component.encodeBegin(context);

- Brendan

Re: Using Tree2 with WebSphere 5.1

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to use whatever version of JSF you want.  I don't
use WS but you can probably tinker with the server libraries and
replace them with whatever version you want.

sean