Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/06/09 08:55:43 UTC

[Discuss] Kubernetes UI - Topology Graph

Hi Devs,

Have a look at this:
https://github.com/kubernetes-ui/topology-graph

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Kubernetes UI - Topology Graph

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
This is just for information. Still its not available via the Kubernetes
UI. I think it showing the relationships (the topology) among Kubernetes
minions (nodes), pods, services and replication controllers. May be they
also display information on each element on hover.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/