Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/11/10 19:24:01 UTC

prizes at collab

On the plenary day at CCCEU14, we're going to have a couple of quick competitions with some prizes.

Anybody on this list want to donate any prizes ? - you'll get a "thanks" for your donation from the stage

Suggest consumer electronics will work best, but books on Cloudstack or vouchers for a load of free cloud services could also work :)

Yes, Shapeblue are happy to donate, but thought I'd give others the chance also

Email me offlist for logistics, etc

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: prizes at collab

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Sure, we will figure it out.

Re: prizes at collab