Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Senk <se...@googlemail.com> on 2009/05/20 12:44:51 UTC

[t5] Call Form.recordError() from a Service

Hi,

i like to redirect a request with insufficient privileges to
a login page. In that case i wrote an AccessControlDispatcher
like this one:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToControlAccess

The login page contains a form component with an error section.
I like to redirect to this page and display an appropriate message
in the error section, why the redirect occurs. Is this possible?

Greetings, Christian

Re: [t5] Call Form.recordError() from a Service

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
i have a ApplicationStateObject (written and read via the
ApplicationStateManager)
to store the messages i want to display on the login page where it is
displayed by a
Errors component.

i think there are numerous other possibilities to do that :)

g,
kris

Christian Senk <se...@googlemail.com>
20.05.2009 12:44