Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by JieHE <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/27 17:57:15 UTC

How does the Tuscany JMX management work?

Hi, as I checked tuscany src recently, I found the JMX management service has added in to tuscany runtime. The JMX service extension archtecture seems not complicated, but due to some mvn problem, I still could not build a simple sample to demonstrate how the JMX service is used.
Something as I know:
1, a tuscany runtime has a ComponentManager
2, a ComponentManager has a ManagementService
3, a (JMX)ManagementService has a MBeanServer
4, TuscanyServer has a singleton agent, a agent has a MBeanServer, and the TuscanyServer would startup several tuscany runtimes for registring in agent's MBeanServer.

Something as I puzzled:
1, what is the relation between the  ManagementService's MBeanServer and the TuscanyServer's MBeanServer?
2, how to utilize the agent as the common way? eg, if there is an app outside tuscany runtime wanna to access the MBeanServer, how does the invocation process work?

Looking forward your help, sincerely.

JieHE
hejie0326@gmail.com
  2007-03-27