Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Chris Gramly <cg...@pacbell.net> on 2000/10/06 20:53:29 UTC

using ftp with Ant

I am having trouble using the ftp features with ant and was wondering what
this package (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.FTPClient ) is
referring to.  It was not in the nightly build and I am not sure what it is.
I get errors when compiling Ftp.java that say it cannot find
com.oroinc.net.ftp.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chris

scripting w/ant...

Posted by ja...@livemedia.com.

Re: using ftp with Ant

Posted by Nico Seessle <ni...@seessle.de>.
> I am having trouble using the ftp features with ant and was wondering what
> this package (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.FTPClient ) is
> referring to.  It was not in the nightly build and I am not sure what it
is.
> I get errors when compiling Ftp.java that say it cannot find
> com.oroinc.net.ftp.  Any help would be appreciated.

You will need to download NetComponents from www.oroinc.com to compile this.

It's probably not included in the nightly builds because this package is not
installed on the machine used to do the build.

Nico

RE: using ftp with Ant

Posted by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org>.
You want to go to http://www.oroinc.com, download NetComponents, and