Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/15 05:40:01 UTC

which master option to view current running job in Spark UI

Hi,
I have Hortonworks 2.3.4 cluster on EC2 and Have spark jobs as scala files
.
I am bit confused between using *master  *options
I want to execute this spark job in YARN

Curently running as
spark-shell --properties-file  /TestDivya/Spark/Oracle.properties --jars
/usr/hdp/2.3.4.0-3485/spark/lib/ojdbc6.jar --driver-class-path
/usr/hdp/2.3.4.0-3485/spark/lib/ojdbc6.jar --packages
com.databricks:spark-csv_2.10:1.1.0  *--master yarn-client *  -i
/TestDivya/Spark/Test.scala

with this option I cant see the currently running jobs in Spark WEB UI
though it later appear in spark history server.

My question with which --master option should I run my spark jobs so that I
can view the currently running jobs in spark web UI .

Thanks,
Divya

Re: which master option to view current running job in Spark UI

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff ,

The issues with EC2 logs view .
Had to set up SSH tunnels to view the current running job.

Thanks,
Divya

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: which master option to view current running job in Spark UI

Posted by Sabarish Sasidharan <sa...@manthan.com>.