Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Dominique Jaeggi <dj...@apache.org> on 2017/01/31 12:11:24 UTC

Provide Common Ancestor To ConflictHandler

Hi team

I wanted to inquire whether the persistence team would be interested
to put [0] on the road map.

Next to preventing regularly occurring merge issues in production,
specifically in the user group membership area, I am sure oak would
benefit as a whole from featuring three way merges.

Greetings
dom.

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3381

Re: Provide Common Ancestor To ConflictHandler

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I bumped the fix version to 1.8 for increased visibility during the next
release cycle.

Any chance you could kick this off from your side with a patch?

Michael