Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fredrik Liden <fr...@translate.com> on 2001/07/17 23:33:01 UTC

error 400 R

Ctx(  ): 400 R( /) null

I keep getting a LOT of this message.

and sometimes that messages is followed by

- PoolTcpEndpoint: Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.
0,port=0,localport=8080] ignored exception: java.net.SocketException:
Connection
 reset by peer - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java, Compiled
Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java, Compiled
Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoin
t.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
 Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java
, Compiled Code)

Does anyone know what causes it? I'd like to see something else on the
output screen besides these error messages. I have the default Serve.xml
settings. Everything is relative to the example folder.

/Fredrik

RE: error 400 R

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
Doesn't mean anything bad.  Has something to do with the browser caching
images and stuff.  You can just ignore it.

Brandon Cruz
Norvax Inc.
www.norvax.com