Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 14:17:51 UTC

The ManifoldCF PPMC welcomes Piergiorgio Lucidi as a new ManifoldCF committer!

Please join me in congratulating Piergiorgio!

Karl

Re: The ManifoldCF PPMC welcomes Piergiorgio Lucidi as a new ManifoldCF committer!

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for this great opportunity!
I'm very happy and honoured to be part of the Apache Community.

I would like to thank all the involved people in the project, expecially
Karl and Tommaso for their support during my first contribution.

Regards,
Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Web: http://about.me/piergiorgiolucidi

Re: The ManifoldCF PPMC welcomes Piergiorgio Lucidi as a new ManifoldCF committer!

Posted by Emmanuel Keller <ek...@open-search-server.com>.