Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Alexandre Boudnik <al...@boudnik.org> on 2015/09/30 00:28:11 UTC

could you add me

Hello,

Could you add me to OLingo project as developer, so I could not only post
bugs (OLINGO-788) but also assign them to myself?

Take care,
Alexandre "Sasha" Boudnik

call me via Google Voice:
1(405) BUDNIKA
1(405) 283-6452

Re: could you add me

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hello Alexandre,

I added you to the “contributors” group in the project.
However based on the _Default Permission Scheme_ used in the Apache JIRA you can not assign yourself to a issue.
Hence I assigned you to OLINGO-788 and I will take a look into your contributions if it is ok for you.

Best Regards,
Michael

Re: could you add me

Posted by Alexandre Boudnik <al...@boudnik.org>.
I forgot to mention my apache username: aboudnik