Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Garima Bathla <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/18 21:18:07 UTC

List of public repositories

Hi All,

I am just curious to find out the most commonly used public repositories
that IVY community is aware of/uses. Is there such a list? Can some of you
let me know what are the most commonly public ivy repositories are helpful -
My list currently has the following repositories:

1. Maven public repo
2. Spring public repo
3. ivy round-up.

Thanks,
Garima.

RE: List of public repositories

Posted by Georges Labrèche <gl...@stream57.com>.
Yes, I have created and in-house one for .NET projects.
I was just wondering if there was any public ones out there.

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@gmail.com>.

--
Archie L. Cobbs

RE: List of public repositories