Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dave Shine <Da...@channelintelligence.com> on 2012/07/03 22:50:44 UTC

RE: User Logs questions

I never saw a response to this request.  Is it possible to configure these properties?

Thanks,
Dave Shine
Sr. Software Engineer
321.939.5093 direct |  407.314.0122 mobile
CI Boost(tm) Clients  Outperform Online(tm)  www.ciboost.com<http://www.ciboost.com/>

Posted by sumit ghosh <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Anyone aware of the solution to the user log permission issue on CDH?

Warm Regards,
Sumit

Posted by sumit ghosh <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,