Posted to builds@apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/26 10:06:35 UTC

[builds] Hudson restart

Hi,

I'm seeing various problems (ssh polls failing, second executor on
minerva dead, builds stuck, etc.) on Hudson. I'll do a restart and see
if I can find more details in the logs.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [builds] Hudson restart

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing various problems (ssh polls failing, second executor on
> minerva dead, builds stuck, etc.) on Hudson. I'll do a restart and see
> if I can find more details in the logs.

Hudson was running out of memory. I'm not sure if it was a memory leak
or if it genuinely needed more than 2GB of heap. Currently after the
restart the process uses 1GB of memory and I changed the maximum heap
size to 3GB to give us some more breathing room. Let's see if we can
get a heap dump if the OOM problem occurs again.

BR,

Jukka Zitting