Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2015/06/05 22:49:52 UTC

[VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

3.1.1 fixes a bunch of issues in 3.1.0 that would prevent it from working properly in several normal use cases, particularly in OSGi.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1044/

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=f0d82d6f37105d1e2c97a459fb7fe41d98e1e401

Here is my +1.

Vote will be open for 72 hours

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT][VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
And update the subject for future searches….

Dan

> On Jun 9, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> We have 14 +1 votes and no other votes.  I’ll get things released.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
>
>> On Jun 5, 2015, at 4:49 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> 3.1.1 fixes a bunch of issues in 3.1.0 that would prevent it from working properly in several normal use cases, particularly in OSGi.
>>
>> Staging area:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1044/
>>
>> Tag:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=f0d82d6f37105d1e2c97a459fb7fe41d98e1e401
>>
>> Here is my +1.
>>
>> Vote will be open for 72 hours
>>

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp

> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 14 +1 votes and no other votes.  I’ll get things released.

Thanks!
Dan

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 4:49 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> 3.1.1 fixes a bunch of issues in 3.1.0 that would prevent it from working properly in several normal use cases, particularly in OSGi.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1044/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=f0d82d6f37105d1e2c97a459fb7fe41d98e1e401
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1
Christian

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Andriy

RE: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
+1,

Andrei.

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,
--Ulhas Bhole

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
I think we should do differently ;-)
But this is not a blocking issue, so I'll try to propose something for
3.1.2.
Ideally, I'd like to have a complete and verified feature descriptor for
karaf 4.0.0 (the karaf maven plugin can now do an OSGi resolution to ensure
the feature is complete). CXF also has some libraries requirements which
should be expressed correctly in the feature file.  I'm planning to add a
goal to the karaf plugin to translate the new feature syntax into a feature
descriptor supported by karaf 2 and 3.

Anyway, here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy,
Thank you for the information regarding cxf-jaxrs-cdi. Then, we keep
it that way.

regards, aki

Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.1

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.