Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/10/22 15:46:50 UTC

4 bundles INSTALLED in the Sling Launchpad

Hi,

Just built a launchpad and noticed that 4 bundles are in the INSTALLED
state

- org.apache.sling.jcr.resource
- org.apache.sling.scripting.javascript
- org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.js.provider
- org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.usermanager

The 'smoking gun' is the org.apache.sling.jcr.resource bundle since
it's a SNAPSHOT version and fails to import a package.

 org.apache.sling.api.resource,version=[2.8,2.9) -- Cannot be resolved

Can whoever performed the recent changes please fix?

Thanks,

Robert

Re: 4 bundles INSTALLED in the Sling Launchpad

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Tomek,

On Thu, 2015-10-22 at 20:45 +0000, Tomek Rekawek wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for noticing this. I’ve recently updated Sling Launchpad to
> use the org.apache.sling.api in version 2.9.1-SNAPSHOT and probably
> that’s the reason why your instance is complaining.
>
> On the other hand, the org.apache.sling.jcr.resource 2.5.7-SNAPSHOT
> has been updated as well and should now depend on the 2.9.1-SNAPSHOT
> API. Do you have the latest SNAPSHOT of org.apache.sling.jcr.resource
> installed? I just tried to do 'mvn clean install' on the Sling root
> and launchpad seems to work.

Thanks for the reply, a rebuild today with updated SNAPSHOTs works just
fine.

Sorry for the noise,

Robert

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com>.