Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/07/31 00:31:14 UTC

spacer.gif in editorderitems.ftl

Hi,

I wonder if the line containing spacer.gif is usefull or a forgotten scrap ?

Jacques

Re: spacer.gif in editorderitems.ftl

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Those were used to position things in table-based layout. The same thing can be accomplished with
CSS now.

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Oddly enough I just did that a few minutes ago and it does work. The
update and delete 'button' are a little different in size but the return
key does at least work without the gif entry.

I've also been through and finished correcting the invalid table
structures so I'll commit it shortly.

Ray

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

href="<@o...@ofbizUrl>
"

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yes,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Ray,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Adrian and Ray,

Later I will have a look to see if there are more of this kind....

Jacques

De : "Ray Barlow" <ra...@makeyour-point.com>

href="<@o...@ofbizUrl>
"

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacques,

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Hi,

Nothing obvious looks out of place. I did some cleaning up as there were
plenty of HTML errors and still a few table errors in there I think, but
I need to go out now so have committed the clean ups and may do some
more another day.

It always helps to clean errors from HTML if it doesn't appear to be
working as expected, but generally it's just a pain!

Ray

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Adrian,

De : "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>