Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Gregor Kiddie <Gr...@channeladvisor.com> on 2010/06/28 12:46:34 UTC

I hate Maven...

Trying to compile the 2.x trunk (checked out this morning) and received
a bundle of errors most of which I managed to resolve. I'm stumped on
this one though...

Missing:

----------

1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-api:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

  Path to dependency:

        1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-core:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

        2) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-api:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

Anyone know what I have to my repository this time to get this to build!

Gk.

RE: I hate Maven...

Posted by Gregor Kiddie <Gr...@channeladvisor.com>.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Gregor Kiddie
<Gr...@channeladvisor.com> wrote:
> Trying to compile the 2.x trunk (checked out this morning) and received a
> bundle of errors most of which I managed to resolve. I'm stumped on this one
> though...
>

> Missing:
>
> ----------
>
> 1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-api:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>   Path to dependency:
>
>         1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-core:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>         2) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-api:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT
>

> Anyone know what I have to my repository this time to get this to build!
>

> Gk.

Hi Gregor

I feel your pain! It's not immediately clear what's going on in your
case. To see if there's something wrong with trunk I just blew away my
local maven repo and rebuilt 2.x trunk (r???). This is what I see....

7s]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Databinding - JAXB Bottom Up
(during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to D:\sca-java-2.x\itest\databindings\jaxb-bottom-up\target\surefir
e-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Nodes One JVM Using Tribes Re
gistry (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to D:\sca-java-2.x\itest\nodes\one-jvm-tribes\target\surefire-repor
ts for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Nodes binding.sca Using Hazel
cast Registry (during install)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to D:\sca-java-2.x\itest\nodes\binding-sca-hazelcast\target\surefir
e-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest WS Launcher Axis2 (during ins
tall)
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to D:\sca-java-2.x\itest\ws\launcher-axis2\target\surefire-reports
for the individual test results.
[INFO] BUILD ERRORS
[INFO] Total time: 61 minutes 29 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 28 12:56:33 BST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 154M/989M

The first and last of the failure are, I think, the result of local
changes I have. I've been seeing the Hazelcast and Tribes issues for a
little while but not got to looking into them yet.

Can you "cd features" and run mvn there to see if it successfully
builds and deploys
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-feature-api:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

Regards

Simon

On advice, I deleted my local repository and ran through the deployment process again. It failed on an integration test, but appeared to build the rest of the code ok. Of course it doesn't seem to be working however... see other post.

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.base.dependencies.ValidateDependenciesTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.031 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
  countDependencies(org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.base.dependencies.ValidateDependenciesTestCase)

Gk.

Re: I hate Maven...

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.