Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Joe Niski <jo...@NWEA.org> on 2010/11/22 21:43:07 UTC

activemq-ra.jar and version-mixing

In continuing to dig through the project i've inherited, i've noticed that several applications build their own .car files for Geronimo, using activemq-ra.jar.

Although the project switched to Activemq 5.3.0 soon after it was release, the .car projects are still using activemq-ra-5.2.0.jar. It hasn't seemed to cause problems. However, i'm wondering about our impending upgrade to 5.4.1 - is there anything i should be concerned about? Or can i simply upgrade our .car project to consume the latest activemq-ra.jar?
--

Joe Niski
IS Development |  NWEA

PHONE 503.212.3382  |  FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG<3D%22http://www.nwea.org/%22>  |  Partnering to Help All Kids Learn

Re: activemq-ra.jar and version-mixing

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
typically, you should upgrade the RAR to match the broker such that
you can take advantage of the latest version of openwire.

http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com