Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 18:17:28 UTC

Dropbox Repository Connector

Hi Folks,

I test Dropbox repository connector but couldn't find secret and key (not
application one) due to old API is deprecated. Could you guide me?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Dropbox Repository Connector

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Furkan,

thank you so much for sharing how to solve this problem.

Cheers,
PJ

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi