Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/07/19 23:28:51 UTC

[RESULT] Updated MINA 2.0.0-RC1

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Is discussed, we've created a new release of MINA 2.0.0-RC1, without
> the rxtx JAR which is LGPL licensed.

The vote succeeded with the following votes:

+1
Emmanuel Lecharny
Ashish Paliwal
Mark Webb
Niklas Gustavsson

No 0 or -1.

I will remove the affected releases and push this one.

/niklas

Re: [RESULT] Updated MINA 2.0.0-RC1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I missed this thread.  What do you mean remove the release ?
All those artifacts are already in maven central, aren't they ?  If
so, removing means nothing really ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet