Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by zul <mu...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/11 09:45:43 UTC

problem starting sm 3.3.1

Hi,

Try to start SM but it stops at this message in the console:

INFO  - LogTask                        - Logging system reconfigured using
file: file:/C:/sm3_3_1/conf/log4j.xml

Thankx in advance.

Re: problem starting sm 3.3.1

Posted by xjoe <mu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
Yes it is stopped.

Is it because I don't have Administrator privilege/ role (using windows XP
Pro SP3)?
Is it because I don't set something in my system variable?

Re: problem starting sm 3.3.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,