Posted to user@struts.apache.org by olivier <ol...@club-internet.fr> on 2001/04/20 13:42:38 UTC

Applet showDocument refresh problems

Hi,

I know that the subject of my question is no struts, though I user struts,
but I hope that some of you could answer this question.

I have a page with a left frame and right frame.
In the left, I have my menu. When clicking on a menuItem, the right frame is
refreshed with the new URL.
This work well when the menu is HTML based. (<A href...))

When I use an applet as my menu, the right frame is not refreshed. I only
see a cached version.

This is the code used in the applet:
        applet.getAppletContext().showDocument(urlDestination,
"rightFrame");

Any idea why I have this behaviour ???

Thanks,

Olivier