Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/31 03:14:48 UTC

flux with hdfsbolt

Hi All,
Two questions:
1) what version of hadoop does flux work with? My assumption was that it
should not matter, but I am getting the following error when I use a
hdfsbolt with flux which I assume implies some version mismatch. I don't
have this issue if build a topology straightforward that uses hdfsbolt. I
am using hadoop 2.6.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProtocolProxy(Ljava/lang/Class;JLjava/net/InetSocketAddress;Lorg/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation;Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/

Configuration;Ljavax/net/SocketFactory;ILorg/apache/hadoop/io/retry/RetryPolicy;Ljava/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/ipc/ProtocolProxy;

2) When flux will be integrated into storm?

thanks

Clay