Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 21:54:30 UTC

Re: [iOS] Xcode 6 requirement

Alright, I'll hold off on this until Yosemite is released, and will update
the issue.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 3:30 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com

Re: [iOS] Xcode 6 requirement

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
See cordova-ios 3.7.0 discuss thread. That release will require Xcode 6,
and I will update the docs accordingly.

Re: [iOS] Xcode 6 requirement

Posted by Kevin Hawkins <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: [iOS] Xcode 6 requirement