Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/10 15:45:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Issues with PHP module in Windows

Hi All,
I am getting the following error "Syntax on the line number and the module
cannot be loaded" when I am trying to load the PHP module in Apache 2.2 on
windows OS.
I have tried the following option but it didn't worked.I still get the
syntax error.The php dll is present in the dir but still it is not able to
load and giving syntax error.
#LoadModule php4_module "c:/php/php4apache2.dll"
#LoadModule php4_module "c:\php\php4apache2.dll"
LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2.dll

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Arnab

Re: [users@httpd] Issues with PHP module in Windows

Posted by Lester Caine <le...@lsces.co.uk>.
Arnab Ganguly wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am getting the following error "Syntax on the line number and the
> module cannot be loaded" when I am trying to load the PHP module in
> Apache 2.2 on windows OS.
> I have tried the following option but it didn't worked.I still get the
> syntax error.The php dll is present in the dir but still it is not able
> to load and giving syntax error.
> #LoadModule php4_module "c:/php/php4apache2.dll"
> #LoadModule php4_module "c:\php\php4apache2.dll"
> LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2.dll
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2_2.dll
For Apache 2.2

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

[users@httpd] Re: Issues with PHP module in Windows

Posted by "\"Crash\" Dummy" <gm...@thedatalist.com>.
All I can do is share my own successful experience. I recently installed Apache
2.2.4 on my Windows 2000 Pro system, then ran the installer for PHP 5. The PHP 5
installer added this to my httpd.conf file:

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "L:/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "L:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

Perhaps you need the PHPIniDir directive, which shows the location of the
php.ini file.
--
Crash
Running: Windows 2000 Pro - Apache 2.2.4 - PHP 5.2.1 - PERL 5.8.8

Reply to group only. E-mail is blocked.