Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raquel Cruz <rm...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 15:36:04 UTC

portlets speed

Hi everyone

I would like to improve my webportal performance and speed.
When I refresh the webportal it takes too much time to make download of
every portlets. I have almost 10 portlets and the code is essentially a HTML
page for each one.
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks
Raquel

Re: portlets speed

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On May 5, 2008, at 6:36 AM, Raquel Cruz wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I would like to improve my webportal performance and speed.
> When I refresh the webportal it takes too much time to make download
> of
> every portlets. I have almost 10 portlets and the code is
> essentially a HTML
> page for each one.
> Do you have any suggestion?

try the parallel rendering engine