Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 17:54:44 UTC

1.6.0 Update

I wanted to put out a request that will hopefully move us closer to 1.6.0.

As Sean pointed out in the other thread, we still have a lot of open
tickets for 1.6.0 [1]. I'd like to see us pare down this list into a set
of tickets that we actually are going to fix for 1.6.0 so we can
actually make some notion of a schedule for when we're actually code
complete.

Please go through the tickets [1] and triage them. If they need to be
done for 1.6.0, please assign yourself to do them, or ask if someone
else has cycles to pick them up. If they do not need to be done, please
remove the fixVersion or set it to 1.7.0.

I'll make a pass through the list and try to update those created by
non-developers.

Thanks!

- Josh

[1] http://bit.ly/1ev2trL