Posted to users@flex.apache.org by john gardiner <jw...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 23:31:12 UTC

Re: AW: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Hi Chris,

I also successfully ported to FlexMojos 6.0.1 with FDK 4.11.0.20131017 and
am close with FlexMojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT and FDK 4.11.0.20131017.

Just a couple of questions:

1). With FM 6.0.1, I have FlexUnit 4.1.0 running. However, using the same
pom.xml with FlexMojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT I get the following console output:

"[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] Surefire report directory: C:\FM7.0.0\target\surefire-reports
 T E S T S
Results :
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0"

This is the entry class I have that works with FM 6.0.1:

"// src/test/flex/Test.as
package
{
    import Suite;

    [Suite]
    [RunWith("org.flexunit.runners.Suite")]
    public class Test
    {
        public var suite:Suite;
    }
}"

Is there something fundamental in terms of naming conventions or
configuration of the test phase that has changed with FM 7.0.0 or (more
likely) have I misunderstood something here?

2). Also, by...

"After this initial commit, I will concentrate on Air for Mobile support."

...do you actually mean...

"After this initial commit, I will concentrate on Air support."

...or is there actually a specific reason for currently focusing on mobile?
Either way, I would definitely like to +1 "Captive Runtime" for Air
Desktop...

"There are variations based on the store type (different formats are
supported other than pkcs12), and there are additional supported target
types (desktop captive runtimes, other ipa types for iOS)."

I know "Captive Runtime" is absolutely crucial for my employer (and has also
been crucial for a number of previous employers). Plus, I am really keen to
experiment with using Flexmojos in conjunction with the NSIS plugin
http://mojo.codehaus.org/nsis-maven-plugin/usage.html as a solution. Could
be quite powerful!

John

Re: AW: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Posted by John Gardiner <jw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the enforcer plugin config Chris - this wasn't the issue in the
end but still very useful nonetheless. The issue with my tests failing was
actually due to the fact that I had forgotten to
specify <packaging>swf</packaging> at the top of my POM. Doh.

---

"I guess the captive runtime fits into the same drawer as this would be the
native packaging for Windows Desktops (If I am correct)"

I agree. Succinctly expressed and thanks for the clarification! I'll look
into using Ant to fill in the Air gaps in the meantime.

John

AW: AW: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ho John,

[...]

What a lot of People were complaining on the old FM Mailinglist (as Long as it existed) was that they wanted Support to utilize the native packaging types for delivering air applications to Android and iOs devices. This is what I'm talking about. I guess the captive runtime fits into the same drawer as this would be the native packaging for Windows Desktops (If I am correct)