Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by 蔡博至 <Do...@dsc.com.tw> on 2003/05/09 09:41:04 UTC

The oci-jdbc driver for Oracle can't work

Hi!
    My application needs to declare a field as CLOB type in Oracle DB, so it can't work when I use
thin type jdbc driver. I find a oci type driver to replace it. Then I get a error massage: "java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: m_userRsetType" , I try to search soluction from mailing-list.
There are some discussion documents in the mailing-list,but not any soluction be provided.

Please help me, thanks.

Dogie Tsai.

ps. I use OJB 1.0 rc1 , Oracle 9.2 and i-net software jdbc driver.