Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Ricardo Martinez <in...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/09 11:20:06 UTC

GUI Build Errors in PR

Dear all,

I opened a PR for the Dashboard (GUI -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/pull/315) and it fails to pass
the checks, one of them is license related, it is one PNG image, maybe I
missed something, if you have any suggestion for that, I will appreciate.

The second failure happens in a link of the main README.md, with a dead
link. Is that something that happens in other branches or PRs?

Best.
Ricardo.

Re: GUI Build Errors in PR

Posted by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
PR approved. Thanks a lot Ricardo for the changes.

Looking forward to more contributions in this new feature of  Wayang :)

—
Jorge

Re: GUI Build Errors in PR

Posted by Ricardo Martinez <in...@gmail.com>.