Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "javastuff.sam@gmail.com" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/09 01:22:44 UTC

isolated cluster configuration

Hi,

We have a requirement for 2 separate cache cluster isolated from each other.
We have 2 separate configuration file and java program to initialize.
We achieved it by using non-intersecting IP and Port for different cluster
while using TCP discovery.

However, we need to achieve the same using DB discovery. Is there a way to
configure 2 separate cache cluster using DB discovery?

Thanks,
Sam

Re: isolated cluster configuration

Posted by "javastuff.sam@gmail.com" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Any pointers for this?

Re: isolated cluster configuration

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately I don't see an easy way to specify different table. You could
try to override JdbcIpFinderDialect to one which makes table name
configurable, specify it in your IP finders' configuration.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 14 мар. 2019 г. в 01:29, javastuff.sam@gmail.com <

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I guess you can supply differing data sources to IP finders of different
clusters' instances. Data sources will point to different databases (even
if within same database server).

Ilya Kasnacheev

сб, 9 мар. 2019 г. в 04:22, javastuff.sam@gmail.com <javastuff.sam@gmail.com