Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/01/26 07:21:22 UTC

busCfg - WARNING: Could not find the configuration file handler.xml on the classpath.

Hi Forum,

In my xbean.xml, I have:

<cxfbc:provider
	busCfg="handler.xml"

</cxfbc:provider>

I have seen other forums posts and have confirmed that my Handler is in the
same directory as xbean.xml (src/main/resources).

However, I am receiving the warning:

WARNING: Could not find the configuration file handler.xml on the classpath.

I am using servicemix 3.3

I am running out of development time for this component.  If I can't get
this working, would creating my bc using servicemix bean, and plain jax-ws
be an option?

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance...

Chris

Re: busCfg - WARNING: Could not find the configuration file handler.xml on the classpath.

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.
I had tried:

 busCfg="./handler.xml"
 busCfg="classpath:handler.xml"

...but it still didn't work.

I've just taken a look inside the SU zip, and the file is there.

I will try to clear out the sm data directory. However, I can't do mvn at
the moment as my laptop connection is down!

Many thanks for the replies...

Re: busCfg - WARNING: Could not find the configuration file handler.xml on the classpath.

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
could you also try busCfg="./handler.xml"

and remove

 <classpath>
               <location>.</location>
       </classpath>

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.
That's strange ... below are some ideas to try but that's nothing really new:
- have you ensured that handler.xml is really packaged into service unit?
(check the zip archive inside service assembly)
- have you tried adding classpath prefix like busCfg="classpath:handler.xml"