Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Zhangrucong <zh...@huawei.com> on 2017/01/06 03:19:52 UTC

re: Does Flink cluster security works in Flink 1.1.4 release?

Hi Stephan:
          Thanks for your reply.
You mean the CLI、JM、TM、WebUI  have supported Kerberos authentication only in yarn cluster model in 1.1.x release?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
I think you can also use Kerberos in the standalone mode in 1.1.x, but is
is more tricky - you need do a "kinit" on every host where you launch a
Flink process.

Flink 1.2 has better Kerberos support.