Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/09/25 20:58:04 UTC

Professional Ignite Course

Igniters,

Recently, I've come across a professionally crafted course about Apache
Ignite. It will be interesting for some of you:
https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/apache-ignite-getting-started

Edward, thanks for the course! I've added it to Ignite Doc's menu right
below the book.

-
Denis

Re: Professional Ignite Course

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

This is great to hear about course on Ignite.
Will there be one addressing Ignite in .Net technology?

Regards,
Sudhir

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir Patil,

Re: Professional Ignite Course

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Great course!

чт, 26 сент. 2019 г. в 03:56, sri hari kali charan Tummala <

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Great course!

Posted by sri hari kali charan Tummala <ka...@gmail.com>.

--