Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Wayne Cope <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 10:54:05 UTC

PowerPoint Tables in POI 3.2 or 3.5

 Hi,

Every time I try and add a table using either POI 3.2 or 3.5 for PowerPoint
it generates a corrupt file.  Everything else seems to work fine.  I have
used the example code and tried just a single cell table also, and just in
case it objected to having nothing but a table, I have tried adding text
before and after, but each and every time a corrupt file is generated.

Has anybody been able to get the table functionality working?

Also, when it does work, does the table support scrolling or does it span
multiple slides automatically, etc.?

Thanks...