Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 23:50:29 UTC

[Android] What is DataResource and how does it work?

Hey

I was currently looking at CB-2391, and I noticed that there were a
lot of code changes made here such that I have no idea where the code
that handles params actually is now.  It appears to be in this
DataResource API.  That being said, I have no idea how this is
supposed to work, since it just seems to open streams.

Also, can we please have tickets attached to new features that are
added to the code.  I don't know what problem DataResource is trying
to solve, or where we're actually doing the URI parsing, if we're
doing any.

Can anyone explain what happened here, this seems like a pretty big code change.

Joe

Re: [Android] What is DataResource and how does it work?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Hey Joe,